Cost of living comparison between Matamoros, Mexico and Hamilton, New Zealand
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08340 NZD / MXN
Do you live in Hamilton? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Hamilton (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$3,750 in Hamilton you would need to make just about NZ$2,117 (Mex$ 25,381) in Matamoros.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 89 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9,999 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$1.60 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pilsen costs 10,000 Kč (44 minutes ago)