Cost of living comparison between Matamoros, Mexico and Hamilton, New Zealand
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08090 NZD / MXN
Do you live in Hamilton? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Hamilton (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$2,500 in Hamilton you would need to make just about NZ$1,385 (Mex$ 17,122) in Matamoros.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valparaiso costs CH$50,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$1,204 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Clermont-Ferrand costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Munich costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)