Cost of living comparison between Hong Kong and Hamilton, New Zealand
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,906 prices entered by 922 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19089 NZD / HKD
Do you live in Hamilton? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 30% more expensive than in Hamilton (New Zealand)
For example, you would need at least NZ$3,245 (HK$17,002) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with NZ$2,500 in Hamilton.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manchester costs £20,499 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Antwerp costs €5.00 (about 3 hours ago)