Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey vs Hamilton, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.677 CAD / GBP
Do you live in Hamilton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 16% more expensive than in Hamilton (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,125 (£3,653) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,300 in Hamilton.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)