Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Hamilton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 17%|
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18996 CAD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 929 prices entered by 119 different people.
Do you live in Hamilton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 22% cheaper than in Hamilton (Canada)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €9 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nuuk, Greenland costs kr30 (about 2 hours ago)