Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Hamilton, Bermuda
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 177 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15552 BMD / CNY
Do you live in Hamilton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 63% cheaper than in Hamilton (Bermuda)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require BD$14,000 in Hamilton you would need to make just about BD$5,211 (33,508元) in Guangzhou.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Shanghai costs 200元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Martin de los Andes costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$336 (about 2 hours ago)