Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Hamburg, Germany
|Personal Care||- 8%|
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2019.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,945 prices entered by 486 different people.
Do you live in Hamburg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Hamburg (Germany)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$39,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)