Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Hamamatsu, Japan
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 599 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.672 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Hamamatsu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 69% cheaper than in Hamamatsu (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥578,000 in Hamamatsu you would need to make just about ¥181,213 (Mex$ 31,948) in Guadalajara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 3,188元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)