Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Hamadan, Iran
WARNING! Hamadan and Tehran have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadanor theparallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,056 prices entered by 316 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2019.
Do you live in Hamadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 88% more expensive than in Hamadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 111,157,410 in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 59,100,000 in Hamadan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $1,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)