Cost of living in Sydney, Australia vs Hamadan, Iran
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,636 prices entered by 470 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 29675.860 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Hamadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 180% more expensive than in Hamadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 159,249,102 (AU$5,366) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 56,800,000 in Hamadan.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tampere costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,600 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $18 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Voronezh costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)