Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States vs Hamadan, Iran
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 42105.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Hamadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 120% more expensive than in Hamadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 110,650,366 ($2,628) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 50,300,000 in Hamadan.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 99 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 150,000 (about 3 hours ago)