Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey vs Hamadan, Iran
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,154 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 7461.060 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Hamadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Hamadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 61,623,294 (8,259TL) in İzmir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 56,200,000 in Hamadan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Windsor costs C$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.100 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £710 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria, Seychelles costs 22 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)