Cost of living comparison between Shenzhen, China and Halifax, Canada
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,679 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20950 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Halifax? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 5% cheaper than in Halifax (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Halifax you would need to make just about C$2,979 (元14,222) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Des Moines, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 18 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Marseille costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)