Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Halifax, Canada
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 640 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19407 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Halifax? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 14% cheaper than in Halifax (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Halifax you would need to make just about C$2,159 (元11,126) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)