Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Halifax, Canada
|Personal Care||- 5%|
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20214 CAD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 830 prices entered by 102 different people.
Do you live in Halifax? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 12% cheaper than in Halifax (Canada)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $180 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,440 (22 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)