Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Halifax, Canada
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 504 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19388 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Halifax? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 13% cheaper than in Halifax (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Halifax you would need to make just about C$3,272 (元16,876) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)