Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Halifax, Canada
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00363 CAD / MRO
Do you live in Halifax? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 29% cheaper than in Halifax (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,600 in Halifax you would need to make just about C$3,977 (1,096,944 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)