Cost of living comparison between Nouakchott, Mauritania and Halifax, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00366 CAD / MRO
Do you live in Halifax? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 28% cheaper than in Halifax (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Halifax you would need to make just about C$1,803 (492,742 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kandy costs 2,500 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨775,438 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wuhan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.78 (about 3 hours ago)