Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Halifax, Canada
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00361 CAD / MRO
Do you live in Halifax? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 28% cheaper than in Halifax (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,800 in Halifax you would need to make just about C$4,202 (1,164,818 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wellington costs NZ$599 (about 1 hour ago)