Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Halifax, Canada
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00374 CAD / MRO
Do you live in Halifax? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 20% cheaper than in Halifax (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Halifax you would need to make just about C$2,499 (668,846 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)