Cost of living comparison between Nouakchott, Mauritania and Halifax, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00373 CAD / MRO
Do you live in Halifax? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 27% cheaper than in Halifax (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Halifax you would need to make just about C$1,834 (491,704 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dunaújváros costs 800 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Medellín costs COL$600,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨12,198 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $80 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Londrina costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)