Cost of living comparison between Nouakchott, Mauritania and Halifax, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00365 CAD / MRO
Do you live in Halifax? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 28% cheaper than in Halifax (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Halifax you would need to make just about C$1,799 (492,599 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,799 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Provo, Utah costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rotterdam costs €49 (about 3 hours ago)