Cost of living comparison between Nouakchott, Mauritania and Halifax, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,555 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00401 CAD / MRO
Do you live in Halifax? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 24% cheaper than in Halifax (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Halifax you would need to make just about C$2,846 (709,822 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manchester costs £20,499 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Antwerp costs €5.00 (about 3 hours ago)