Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Halifax, Canada
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00365 CAD / MRO
Do you live in Halifax? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 27% cheaper than in Halifax (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,000 in Halifax you would need to make just about C$4,371 (1,196,631 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 474 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)