Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Halifax, Canada
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19602 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Halifax? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 35% cheaper than in Halifax (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Halifax you would need to make just about C$2,424 (元12,366) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 2 hours ago)