Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Halifax, Canada
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20173 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Halifax? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 35% cheaper than in Halifax (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,400 in Halifax you would need to make just about C$3,507 (元17,386) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 4 hours ago)