Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Halifax, Canada
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19356 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Halifax? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 34% cheaper than in Halifax (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Halifax you would need to make just about C$2,056 (元10,620) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (44 minutes ago)