Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Halifax, Canada
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18715 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Halifax? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 40% cheaper than in Halifax (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,000 in Halifax you would need to make just about C$3,000 (元16,028) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)