Cost of living comparison between Ningbo, China and Halifax, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19778 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Halifax? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 35% cheaper than in Halifax (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Halifax you would need to make just about C$2,035 (元10,289) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$30 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulm costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cleveland, Ohio costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Barcelona costs Bs 1.00 (about 4 hours ago)