Cost of living comparison between Ningbo, China and Halifax, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19602 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Halifax? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 35% cheaper than in Halifax (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Halifax you would need to make just about C$2,447 (元12,485) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $14 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stuttgart costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oxford costs £18,277 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Qinhuangdao costs 元1.00 (about 1 hour ago)