Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Halifax, Canada
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20404 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Halifax? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 35% cheaper than in Halifax (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,000 in Halifax you would need to make just about C$3,254 (元15,948) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)