Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Halifax, Canada
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 647 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02040 CAD / INR
Do you live in Halifax? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 54% cheaper than in Halifax (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Halifax you would need to make just about C$1,157 (₨56,695) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)