Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Halifax, Canada
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 CAD / BYR
Do you live in Halifax? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 63% cheaper than in Halifax (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Halifax you would need to make just about C$914 (13,893,855 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 2 hours ago)