Cost of living comparison between Homyel, Belarus and Halifax, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,528 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00006 CAD / BYR
Do you live in Halifax? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 64% cheaper than in Halifax (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Halifax you would need to make just about C$1,124 (17,416,096 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port of Spain costs 20 TT$ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 70,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$35,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)