Cost of living comparison between Homyel, Belarus and Halifax, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 CAD / BYR
Do you live in Halifax? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 64% cheaper than in Halifax (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Halifax you would need to make just about C$1,368 (20,852,492 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 430,000 (about 2 hours ago)