Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana vs Halifax, Canada
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 463 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00633 CAD / GYD
Do you live in Halifax? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 26% cheaper than in Halifax (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,400 in Halifax you would need to make just about C$4,019 (634,487 G$) in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Latacunga costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.150 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr384 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (37 minutes ago)