Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Halifax, Canada
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 603 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01115 CAD / PKR *
Do you live in Halifax? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 50% cheaper than in Halifax (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,100 in Halifax you would need to make just about C$2,571 (₨230,645) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)