Cost of living comparison between Faisalabad, Pakistan and Halifax, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01247 CAD / PKR *
Do you live in Halifax? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 32% cheaper than in Halifax (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Halifax you would need to make just about C$2,536 (₨203,324) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €55,555,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵25 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £125 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$860 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 18 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Windhoek costs 10,000 N$ (27 minutes ago)