Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Hakodate, Japan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,591 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.503 JPY / EGP
Do you live in Hakodate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 40% cheaper than in Hakodate (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥214,000 in Hakodate you would need to make just about ¥128,646 (E£ 19,781) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$39,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)