Cost of living in Sydney, Australia vs Haiphong, Vietnam
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,574 prices entered by 465 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 16353.819 VND / AUD
Do you live in Haiphong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 87% more expensive than in Haiphong (Vietnam)
For example, you would need at least 44,204,633 ₫ (AU$2,703) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,600,000 ₫ in Haiphong.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$9,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 150,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $1,020 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Pretoria costs R 11,000 (about 2 hours ago)