Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Haiphong, Vietnam
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,598 prices entered by 230 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 80.286 VND / HUF
Do you live in Haiphong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 20% more expensive than in Haiphong (Vietnam)
For example, you would need at least 33,162,368 ₫ (413,054 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,700,000 ₫ in Haiphong.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$600 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Fe costs ARS $8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,000 B/. (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $813 (36 minutes ago)