Cost of living in Toronto, Canada vs Haikou, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,486 prices entered by 688 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.259 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Haikou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 97% more expensive than in Haikou (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,381元 (C$3,115) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Haikou.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shenzhen costs 35元 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,778 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €400 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 200TL (about 1 hour ago)