Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs Haikou, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 611 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.731 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Haikou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 64% more expensive than in Haikou (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,388元 (€1,990) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Haikou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $17 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,634 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Limassol costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs 40,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)