Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois, United States vs Haikou, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,055 prices entered by 346 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.877 CNY / USD
Do you live in Haikou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois (United States) is 97% more expensive than in Haikou (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,562元 ($2,554) in Chicago, Illinois to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Haikou.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Wels costs €750 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 9,000 Kyat (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 64 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Manila costs Php1,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €0.95 (about 1 hour ago)