Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Haifa, Israel
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,801 prices entered by 289 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00514 ILS / CLP
Do you live in Haifa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 32% cheaper than in Haifa (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000 ₪ in Haifa you would need to make just about 9,573 ₪ (CH$1,861,598) in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zielona Góra costs 8 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,400 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $807 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)