Cost of living in Gwalior, India vs Haifa, Israel
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04856 ILS / INR
Do you live in Haifa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 59% cheaper than in Haifa (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000 ₪ in Haifa you would need to make just about 5,776 ₪ (₨118,948) in Gwalior.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,009 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)