Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Hafizabad, Pakistan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,173 prices entered by 430 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 122.404 PKR / CAD *
Do you live in Hafizabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 22% more expensive than in Hafizabad (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,337 (C$477) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Hafizabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $17 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,634 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Limassol costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs 40,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)