Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine vs Hafizabad, Pakistan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,308 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.236 PKR / UAH *
Do you live in Hafizabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 7% more expensive than in Hafizabad (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,032 (7,061₴) in Kiev to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Hafizabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,948 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (about 2 hours ago)