Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine vs Hafizabad, Pakistan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,262 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.213 PKR / UAH *
Do you live in Hafizabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 7% more expensive than in Hafizabad (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,009 (7,405₴) in Kiev to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Hafizabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 3,188元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)