Cost of living in Pune, India vs Hachiōji, Japan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,276 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.572 JPY / INR
Do you live in Hachiōji? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 53% cheaper than in Hachiōji (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥298,000 in Hachiōji you would need to make just about ¥140,462 (₨89,353) in Pune.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Beirut costs 120,000 L£ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mexico City costs Mex$ 160 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (about 2 hours ago)