Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Hachinohe, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 756 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2019.
Do you live in Hachinohe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Hachinohe (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥1,343,462 in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥1,250,000 in Hachinohe.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,700 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Geneva costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,500 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)