Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Hachinohe, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 593 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.683 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Hachinohe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Hachinohe (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥283,000 in Hachinohe you would need to make just about ¥226,735 (Mex$ 39,896) in Guadalajara.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guatemala City costs Q42 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gaziantep costs 1,500TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £775 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (about 2 hours ago)