Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 52% more expensive than in Guayaquil (Ecuador)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
Are you moving to Montevideo? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Montevideo of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Guayaquil? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vancouver costs C$400 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Limerick costs €6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Caracas costs $3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 800 (about 3 hours ago)