Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Guayaquil, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Guayaquil? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 43% more expensive than in Guayaquil (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $4,157 (4,157 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (about 2 hours ago)