Cost of living comparison between Havana, Cuba and Guayaquil, Ecuador
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Guayaquil? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 37% more expensive than in Guayaquil (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $5,121 (5,121 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New York City costs $2.91 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,080,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €35,192 (about 1 hour ago)