Cost of living comparison between Havana, Cuba and Guayaquil, Ecuador
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Guayaquil? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 16% more expensive than in Guayaquil (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $4,356 (4,356 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$99 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $25,595 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $800 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (44 minutes ago)