Cost of living comparison between Havana, Cuba and Guayaquil, Ecuador
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Guayaquil? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 26% more expensive than in Guayaquil (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $4,713 (4,713 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 32,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨16,010 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 6,500TL (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 10,750 (about 1 hour ago)