Cost of living comparison between Havana, Cuba and Guayaquil, Ecuador
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Guayaquil? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 36% more expensive than in Guayaquil (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $4,256 (4,256 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $79 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Venice costs €1,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)