Cost of living comparison between Havana, Cuba and Guayaquil, Ecuador
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,522 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Guayaquil? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 40% more expensive than in Guayaquil (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $3,509 (3,509 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €130 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aarhus costs kr1,399 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)