Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Guayaquil, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Guayaquil? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 30% more expensive than in Guayaquil (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $4,048 (4,048 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (26 minutes ago)