Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Guayaquil, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Guayaquil? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 43% more expensive than in Guayaquil (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $3,861 (3,861 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 7,500 KZT (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kobe costs ¥90,819 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨800,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)