Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Guayaquil, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Guayaquil? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 28% more expensive than in Guayaquil (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $3,192 (3,192 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)