Cost of living comparison between Havana, Cuba and Guayaquil, Ecuador
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Guayaquil? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 18% more expensive than in Guayaquil (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $4,423 (4,423 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Mar del Plata costs ARS $300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Malmo costs 60 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)