Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Guayaquil (Ecuador)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 18%|
Are you moving to Guadalajara? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Guadalajara of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Guayaquil? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Boise, Idaho costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Saltillo costs Mex$ 63 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.74 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arbil Governorate costs 7,000 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$38 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 3 hours ago)