Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 146 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27689 USD / PEN
Do you live in Green Bay, Wisconsin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 49% cheaper than in Green Bay, Wisconsin (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,100 in Green Bay, Wisconsin you would need to make just about $2,578 (S/. 9,310) in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,800 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (about 5 hours ago)