Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.668 USD / NZD
Do you live in Green Bay, Wisconsin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 51% more expensive than in Green Bay, Wisconsin (United States)
For example, you would need at least $8,769 (NZ$13,130) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,800 in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Managua costs 20,000 C$ (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)