Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 259 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.183 USD / EUR
Do you live in Green Bay, Wisconsin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Green Bay, Wisconsin (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Green Bay, Wisconsin you would need to make just about $4,778 (€4,040) in Alicante.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 841 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ranchi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oporto costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Allahabad costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)