Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Greater Sudbury, Canada
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00053 CAD / MNT
Do you live in Greater Sudbury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 41% cheaper than in Greater Sudbury (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Greater Sudbury you would need to make just about C$2,704 (5,055,553 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 18 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php107,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Elx costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (about 1 hour ago)