Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Greater Sudbury, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00057 CAD / MNT
Do you live in Greater Sudbury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 37% cheaper than in Greater Sudbury (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Greater Sudbury you would need to make just about C$1,974 (3,433,889 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨120 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bloemfontein costs R 169 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €900 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oulu costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)