Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Greater Sudbury, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00066 CAD / MNT
Do you live in Greater Sudbury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 30% cheaper than in Greater Sudbury (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Greater Sudbury you would need to make just about C$2,202 (3,360,207 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Peshawar costs ₨7,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)