Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Greater Sudbury, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00063 CAD / MNT
Do you live in Greater Sudbury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 30% cheaper than in Greater Sudbury (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Greater Sudbury you would need to make just about C$1,742 (2,754,362 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tacna costs S/. 1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩2,880 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bangalore costs ₨19 (about 2 hours ago)