Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Greater Sudbury, Canada
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00054 CAD / MNT
Do you live in Greater Sudbury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 47% cheaper than in Greater Sudbury (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Greater Sudbury you would need to make just about C$1,985 (3,707,058 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$14,792 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prishtina costs €0.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (39 minutes ago)