Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 47% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Graz you would need to make just about €1,803 (3,531KM) in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corunna costs €1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poltava costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Vijayawada costs ₨130 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Irvine, California costs $40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 5 hours ago)