Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 56 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 60% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Graz you would need to make just about €1,350 (Rp 23,459,125) in Yogyakarta.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Iquique costs CH$60,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $1,254,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Meerut costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mariupol costs 6,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)