Cost of living in Xalapa, Mexico vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 155 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04030 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xalapa (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Graz you would need to make just about €1,327 (Mex$ 32,918) in Xalapa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$50,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in New York City costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.17 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Curitiba costs R$ 4,939 (about 4 hours ago)