Cost of living in Wuhan, China vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12607 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 45% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Graz you would need to make just about €1,766 (14,010元) in Wuhan.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Curitiba costs R$ 3,003 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Iquique costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $1,254,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Meerut costs ₨80 (about 3 hours ago)