Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / COP
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 57% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Graz you would need to make just about €1,360 (COL$6,095,515) in Villavicencio.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Portland, Oregon costs $24,732 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)