Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 246 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04019 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Graz you would need to make just about €1,580 (Mex$ 39,316) in Villahermosa.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.85 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Havana costs 200 CUC (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stamford, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mogadishu costs 750,000 S (about 2 hours ago)