Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 366 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00107 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 38% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Graz you would need to make just about €1,914 (CH$1,780,800) in Valparaiso.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php150 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 600,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$79,990,000 (about 2 hours ago)