Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 102 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020.
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Graz you would need to make just about €2,826 in Valladolid.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,800 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 6 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (about 6 hours ago)