Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 142 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00108 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 42% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Graz you would need to make just about €1,728 (CH$1,604,987) in Valdivia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 4,200 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lusaka costs 4,733 Kwacha (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $18 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perm costs руб 35,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)