Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 23 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15002 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 55% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Graz you would need to make just about €1,357 (R$ 9,046) in Uberlandia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madurai costs ₨70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cartagena costs COL$20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)