Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Graz, Austria
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.621 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 12% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Graz you would need to make just about €2,805 (4,515 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beijing costs 56元 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)